At MRB Attorneys, we have provided and continue to provide services in the new Capital Markets Area in Rwanda. We advise companies and other investors in the following areas among others:
- Health and general compliance checks on companies intending to float shares or issue notes and bonds on the Rwanda Stock Exchange
- Undertaking legal audits and providing legal opinions for companies intending to undertake different transactions on the Stock Exchanges including initial public offers
- Drafting and filing Resolutions as well as general updates and revision of corporate capital, governance structures, statutes and other documents for companies.
- Advising on acquisitions, mergers, demergers and competition in Rwanda
- Drafting shareholders’ and share transfer agreements, promissory notes and share pledges.
- Representation, negotiations and dispute settlement in relation to different Stock Exchange transactions.