CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL LAW
MRB Attorneys has provided and continues to provide services in the areas of Corporate and Commercial Law that among others include:
- Drafting and Negotiation of Loan Agreements and related documentation
- Drafting and Negotiation of syndicated Loan Offers and Agreements
- Drafting, Negotiation and Registration of Security Documents such as Mortgages, Leases, Debentures, Caveats, Bonds, Equities and other Charges
- Advice, Verification and Synchronization of Feasibility Studies, Valuation Reports & Legal Audits
- Negotiation, facilitation & Preparation of trade documents, Financing and Letters of Credit
- Negotiation & Preparation of Performance Bonds, Guarantees and other Legal Undertakings
- Debt Recovery, Negotiation and Debt Restructuring Arrangements & Documentation
- Insurance and insurance Claim Negotiations and Arrangements
- Incorporation, Corporate, Tax & Related Compliance Services
Capital Markets, Legal Audits & Due Diligence
At MRB Attorneys, we have provided and continue to provide services in the new Capital Markets Area in Rwanda. We advise companies and other investors in the following areas among others:
- Health and general compliance checks on companies intending to float shares or issue notes and bonds on the Rwanda Stock Exchange
- Undertaking legal audits and providing legal opinions for companies intending to undertake different transactions on the Stock Exchanges including initial public offers
- Drafting and filing Resolutions as well as general updates and revision of corporate capital, governance structures, statutes and other documents for companies.
- Advising on acquisitions, mergers, demergers and competition in Rwanda
- Drafting shareholders’ and share transfer agreements, promissory notes and share pledges.
- Representation, negotiations and dispute settlement in relation to different Stock Exchange transactions.
Insolvency & Receiverships
MRB Attorneys has well qualified and licenced Insolvency lawyers. Our lawyers have handled some of the biggest insolvency matters in Rwanda and our services in this area include among others the following:
- Re-organization and restructuring of failing companies
- Debt negotiations, collection and restructuring
- Arrangement and negotiations of take overs and acquisitions of failing companies and debts
- Tracing, reclaiming and repossession of assets
- Assets sale, distribution transactions and transfers
- Representation in all matters involving insolvency transactions and cases.